My Health Connection: your online patient portal
We encourage all our patients to sign up for My Health Connection. This is your personal patient portal to request prescription refills, view your medical records or test results and to contact our office.
Leading-edge technology and personalized service.
If you require medical imaging, the radiology department at Broomfield Hospital offers access to top-of-the-line equipment in many modalities. Each modality uses the highest level of dose reduction to reduce radiation while maintaining high-quality imaging.
Full-service diagnostic and procedural imaging, close to home
- Weekdays, weeknights and weekend outpatient appointments are available in CT, MRI and ultrasound to accommodate patients’ lifestyles and schedules.
- Routine CT, ultrasound, and cardiovascular ultrasound (echocardiogram) appointments are often available on the same day.
- Same-day STAT appointments available for patients needing immediate CT, ultrasound or X-ray imaging.
- Walk-in X-rays available 24/7.
- Routine exams are read within 24 hours.
Have general questions? Give us a call at 303.464.4500.
- Cardiovascular imaging is available Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- MRI appointments are available Monday through Thursday 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Friday through Sunday 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Ultrasound appointments are available Monday through Sunday, 6:30 a.m. to midnight.
For CT scan, Diagnostic X-ray, and Ultrasound, patients can self-schedule exams through My Health Connection.
- Please call between the hours of 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.: 303.464.4655
- Ordering fax no: 303.544.3835
Our hospital participates with many different insurance companies. Because insurance plans, policies and laws often change, please contact your insurance company to see if we are a contracted provider.
Please notify us if you have an insurance plan change, coverage change or insurance loss, so we can properly bill your claims in a timely manner.
Have questions about your bill?
Please visit our Billing and pricing page.
To request or transfer images
Visit this page for information about medical records.
For questions, see list of contact numbers at the bottom of the page.