Come visit us in the Anschutz Outpatient Pavilion (AOP). We have a wide variety of medical information available to hospital patients, families, and friends.
The Patient Resource Center has a wide variety of scientifically-based medical information and resources.
Our services and resources include:
- Literature searches
- Free computer/Internet access
- Reference materials
- WiFi access
- Copy machine
Our trained volunteers can help you:
- Locate current and reliable information on diseases, conditions and treatments in books and on the Internet
- Print and copy small jobs
“Rules of Etiquette” for your visit
We are delighted to be able to provide computer and printing access to you, our guests. In order to make this a pleasant experience for everyone, please adhere to the following rules of proper etiquette while you are in the Resource Center:
- The main use of the computer is for literature searches for medical information. If there are no other patrons waiting for the computer, you may access other sites such as personal email.
- We are able to print a limited number of pages for you. Medical information is limited to 25 pages. Non medical information is limited to 10 pages.
- We are able to copy a limited number of pages for you. Medical information is limited to 25 pages. Non-medical information is limited to 10 pages.
- No food or drinks at the computer terminals, please!
- Any drink brought into the Resource Center must have a lid.
- The drink must be left at the table if using the computer.
- Children should not be allowed to roam freely or unattended.
Thank you! Enjoy your time in the Center!