Lab hours on holidays
Our hours may vary on holidays or during weeks when a holiday is observed. If you would like a walk-in appointment, please call ahead to confirm holiday hours.
The best way to see up-to-date appointment times is to schedule online with the UCHealth app or My Health Connection.
Laboratory tests help doctors and specialists diagnose a wide variety of health conditions and diseases. Have a lab order from your doctor? We’re here to help.
Laboratory services available
- Blood draws
- Urine collection
Lab work is processed at Pikes Peak Regional Hospital and results are accessible online through My Health Connection.
Download the UCHealth app to schedule an appointment or view results.
- We see both scheduled and walk-in patient lab appointments.
- To make an appointment, please schedule through My Health Connection or the UCHealth App.
- All patients are seen in the lab on basis of timing for scheduled lab appointment and walk-ins thereafter.
- When you arrive for your scheduled or walk-in lab appointment, we ask that you please check in and register at the front desk first.
- If your physician is not part of the UCHealth system, please bring your paper order with you for requested lab tests to avoid any delays in collections.
- Before you come in, we ask that you hydrate well for optimum test results. Please follow guidelines from your provider on whether or not your labs need to be fasting or not. Fasting labs does not include drinking water or black coffee.
- Three-hour glucose tolerance tests take up to three hours for collection. Please allow ample enough time to complete all collections before the close of normal business hours.
Results from testing and/or office visits at UCHealth facilities will be available to you online through My Health Connection.
To discuss your results, please contact the physician who ordered the lab work.
Insurance & billing
Our office participates with many different insurance companies. Because insurance plans, policies and laws often change, please contact your insurance company to see if we are a contracted provider.