Renowned and trusted heart and vascular care in Fort Collins.
From the common to the complex, we believe no two people’s conditions are exactly alike. That’s why our team of heart and vascular experts works to treat your unique situation and needs.
We have been serving the community for over 40 years since forming in Fort Collins and expanding to become the premier provider of heart and vascular care in northern Colorado, Wyoming and Western Nebraska.
Our team of over 50 cardiology, electrophysiology and cardiovascular surgery providers work together to provide quality, compassionate and accessible care to help with your specific heart and vascular needs. Through innovative care, medication and lifestyle guidance, we aim to treat you as a person—not just a condition.
Services and treatments
We have recently expanded our heart and vascular services at Poudre Valley Hospital to provide you more treatments, close to home.
We offer diagnostic testing to best suit the needs of our heart and vascular patients with state-of-the-art equipment. Some of these include:
- Arrhythmia treatments, including:
- Cardiac ablation
- Cardiac and nuclear stress testing
- Cardiac catheterization and peripheral angiography
- Coronary and intravascular stenting
- Imaging, including:
- Interventional radiology
- Intravascular ultrasound
- Percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI)
- Peripheral interventions, including carotid artery stenting
- Preventive cardiology and cardiac rehabilitation