Providing compassionate patient care that exceeds expectations.
At UCHealth Ear, Nose and Throat Clinic – Fort Collins, we provide the latest medical and surgical treatment of ear, nose, throat, head and neck disorders. Our providers treat adult and pediatric patients of all ages.
We also provide full-service hearing evaluations and treatment for adults and children.
For appointments, our clinic requires a referral from your primary care provider.
Ear, nose and throat services and treatments
- Benign and malignant head and neck tumor management.
- Facial plastic services:
- Face and neck lift.
- Facial trauma.
- Laser skin rejuvenation.
- Upper and lower eyelid surgery.
- Hearing and balance disorders.
- Medical and surgical treatment of ear, nose, and throat conditions for pediatric and adult patients.
- Sinus and nasal surgery.
Hearing assessments and devices
- Electrophysiologic tests and retrocochlear assessment.
- Hearing assessments.
- Single-sided deafness (SSD).
- Tinnitus and sound sensitivity management and treatment.
- Vertigo and balance assessment.
- Bone anchored hearing aids (BAHA).
- Cochlear implants.
- Custom hearing protection and headphone adapters.
- Earlens light-driven hearing aid.
- Hearing amplification options.
- Musician earplugs, swim/sleep plugs, cell phone, and iPod® earbud adapters.
- Wireless connectivity options.
Please call our office to schedule your appointment [to come]
At your scheduled appointment, please provide all of the following information:
- Photo ID.
- Insurance card.
- List of current medications taken.
To allow enough time to complete your check-in process, please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
UCHealth participates with many different insurance companies. Because insurance plans, policies and laws often change, please contact your insurance company to confirm whether we are a contracted provider.
Please notify us if you have an insurance plan change, coverage change or insurance loss, so we can properly bill your claims in a timely manner.
Questions about your bill?
For more information or questions about your bill, please visit our billing and pricing page.