Date(s)September 27, 2019
Time7:30am - 4:00pm
Join us for our Fifth Annual Colorado Health Literacy Coalition Conference!
Health Literacy For All: Inclusion and Implementation
With Presentations From:
- Geri-Ann Galanti, Ph.D., Medical Anthropologist and leading expert in the field of cultural diversity.
- Audrey Riffenburgh, Ph.D., President, Health Literacy Connections and champion for implementing health literacy initiatives in health care organizations.
- Breakout sessions on: tools for health literacy implementation and cultural aspects of health literacy.
- Connect with other champions of health literacy.
- Increase your understanding of the effects of culture and how to teach culturally-diverse populations.
- Understand how to get buy-in for health literacy initiatives.
- Learn how to implement health literacy practices.
Who Should Attend:
- Health Educators
- Public Health Workers
- Heath Insurance Enrollers
- Medical and Family Health Librarians
- Patient Navigators
- Hospital Representatives
- Healthcare Marketers and Writers
- Anyone interested in Health Literacy!
- Registration is now open!
- Students and Navigators are eligible for a $25 discount off the cost of their registration. Use discount code CHLC19 at checkout. Please be prepared to show identification upon check-in.
- PLEASE NOTE: If you wish to pay by check, please use discount code PAYBYCHECK19 to bypass the credit card payment. Please make a check payable to UCH-Foundation with fund#14401 on the memo line. Mail to: Allison May 12401 E. 17th Ave. MailStop F448 Aurora, CO. 80045
- For questions about the event or registration, please contact Alli May (Allison.May@uchealth.org) or Monique McCollum (Monique.McCollum@uchealth.org)
To Learn More:
- Follow us on Facebook and for up-to-date conference information visit us at http://www.healthliteracycolorado.org/