Find UCHealth events, classes and support groups.
Take the next step in your wellness journey. Join our community of support groups, classes and events to meet new people, learn new things and get active. Use the search bar or filter by type, date and distance to find something for you.
What types of classes and events do you offer?
We offer classes, courses, events and support groups about the following topics:
- Aspen Club (senior club).
- Cancer Education and Support.
- Clinical Education.
- Continuing Medical Education Courses.
- CPR Classes and Certifications.
- Emergency Medical Services.
- Employer Wellness Program.
- Exercise and Fitness Classes.
- Fertility, Pregnancy and Childbirth Classes.
- First Aid Classes.
- General Health and Wellness.
- Health Screenings.
- Heart and Vascular.
- Men’s Health.
- Mental Health Education and Support.
- Neurology and Stroke Education and Support.
- Nutrition Education.
- Orthopedic and Sports Medicine.
- Pediatrics – Children’s Health.
- Support Groups.
- Supportive and Palliative Care.
- Weight Loss Education and Support.
- Women’s Health.
Does UCHealth offer free events?
We offer both free and paid events. Click on an individual event to see if it’s free or paid.
Why did an event link bring me here?
We recently changed our events platform, so previous event pages direct you here. Use the search bar to find the specific event you’re looking for.
How do I contact the event organizer?
Search for your event above, then fill out the form in the “Contact us” tab.