If you are currently using Dragon Medical One and have a Dragon PowerMic, Philips SpeechMic, or Nuance PowerMic, please download the appropriate applications and install them on your mobile device or desktop.
Dragon PowerMic Mobile Installation Instructions
If you are a provider and you are already using Dragon DMO for your dictation, you can add this app to your phone and have your smart phone work as a microphone in DMO (iPhone and Android only).
FYI, these applications are only available to physicians, midlevels and residents who have a clinical need-to-know and are qualified by UCHealth policy to access patient information from off-campus.
Step 1. Install the PowerMic Mobile (PMM) app from the links below.
- App download for iPhone users (requires iPhone5 and iOS 8.0 or greater)
- App download for Android users (requires Android 4.3 or greater)
Step 2. Set up the link to UCHealth Dragon. The instructions below will work from your mobile device ONLY (not your PC/Mac).
- iPhone users: copy and paste the snippet below to your mobile device browser to configure the PMM application:
- Android users: copy and paste the snippet below to your mobile device browser to configure the PMM application:
View/download PowerMic Mobile tip sheet
Philips SpeechMic Installation Instructions (Windows Only):
- Download this PhilipsSpeechDriversSetup.exe [currently unavailable]
- Select run on your desktop
- Plug in your Philips SpeechMic
- Restart your computer
Nuance PowerMic Installation instructions (Windows Only):[currently unavailable]
- Download this Data1.cab
- Download and run this NuanceCitrixClientAudioExtension.msi (line 2)
- Download and run this NuancePowerMicCitrixClientExtension.msi (line 1)
- Plug in your PowerMic
- Restart you computer