Staying on top of your annual screenings can help your chances for treatment and cure of illnesses.
- Women aged 40 and older should receive annual mammograms, which can detect abnormalities long before you or your physician can feel them.
- Mammography has reduced breast cancer deaths by one-third annually.
Lung, skin, colon, diabetes, heart and stroke
- Getting these key screenings on a regular basis is essential for early detection and prevention of illnesses.
We know that certain conditions are directly related to aging, and we offer services focused on the prevention, early detection and treatment of these conditions, including:
Joint pain (orthopedics)
- Get relief today for any pain or injuries to your bones, joints or muscles.
Back pain (spine)
- Turn to our experts when your back and neck pain are keeping you from performing daily activities or enjoying the things you love.
- Chest pain, lightheadedness, shortness of breath or fast/irregular heartbeat can be symptoms of cardiac issues. Don’t delay getting care and schedule a consultation right away.