Know your risk for heart valve disease
Heart valve disease is common, but treatable, with the best possible care in southern Colorado at UCHealth
Valve disorders limit the heart’s ability to pump blood, and they can lead to an irregular heartbeat (arrhythmia), heart murmur, heart failure or other serious conditions. Initial symptoms, like shallow breathing and fatigue, slowly get worse over time, so you might mistake important warning signs for normal aging.
If you have a heart murmur or arrhythmia, we can diagnose whether it’s caused by a heart valve problem. Our structural heart and valve care specialists use the latest procedures and cutting-edge technology to diagnose and treat any valve condition and help you heal.
Comprehensive heart care in Southern Colorado
- Memorial Hospital Central is the only American College of Cardiology accredited HeartCARE Center in Southern Colorado.
- Cardiologists available within 30 minutes.
- Dedicated cardiovascular intensive care unit.
- 24/7 cardiac and valve surgery coverage.
- Advanced imaging technology.
- Treats complex and high-risk valve disorders.
- Personalized treatment plans and a team approach.
- Memorial Hospital Central performs the most heart valve procedures and cardiac surgeries in southern Colorado. (Source: Colorado Hospital Association, Q1 2019)
Do you know your risk for heart valve disease?
Identify any medical or lifestyle factors that may lead to heart valve disease.
Real people. Real stories. Real healing.
Learn more or schedule an appointment
Heart and Vascular Center
Memorial Hospital Central
1400 E Boulder St., Suite 700
Colorado Springs, CO 80909
Memorial Hospital North
4110 Briargate Pkwy
Medical Office Building One, Suite 400
Colorado Springs, CO 80920
16222 W. Highway 24, Suite 210
Woodland Park, CO 80863
We have outreach clinic locations in Baca, Fremont, Huerfano, Kiowa, and Prowers counties. Please call for more information.