Sprains and strains
Pushing through pain in your joints or muscles will continue to slow you down.
- We provide leading edge office-based procedures and injection therapies.
- Most of our locations offer same day evaluation and imaging.
- If you require surgery, we have a hospital built specifically for your orthopedic and sports medicine needs at Grandview Hospital.
Women can experience back and neck pain due to overuse and repetitive motion.
- Be seen by the only nationally ranked care team in Colorado.
- Surgery isn’t always the answer. We also offer conservative treatment options that can relieve your pain.
Female athletes are at risk for chronic heart conditions, and demanding workouts can trigger undetected heart problems, especially at higher altitudes.
- Our cardiologists diagnose and treat professional, recreational and occupational (tactical) athletes alike with personalized care plans.
- We can also provide guidance, counseling and management on all aspects of sports and exercise, from risk factor modification to issues related to exercise in environmental extremes like altitude.
Exercise can worsen upper-airway issues like asthma or allergies in women.
- We can help you get to the bottom of food allergies or environmental factors contributing to skin issues, breathing difficulty and more.
Wellness while expecting
Guided exercise during pregnancy can help you keep up with wellness while expecting.
- Visit with our obgyn specialists to learn how to care for yourself and baby while expecting or after birth.
Female urinary tract health
Close to half of women who exercise regularly report some degree of urinary incontinence.
- Your quality of life is important to us.
- Get leading-edge treatment personalized to your needs so it doesn’t get in your way.