Sprains and strains
Pushing through pain in your joints or muscles will continue to slow you down.
- We offer leading edge office-based procedures and injection therapies.
- Benefit from same day evaluation and imaging.
- If you require surgery, we have a hospital built specifically for your orthopedic and sports medicine needs at Grandview Hospital.
- Be seen by the only nationally ranked care team in CO.
- Surgery isn’t always the answer. We offer conservative treatment options that can relieve your pain.
Exercise can worsen upper-airway issues like asthma or allergies in men.
- We can help you get to the bottom of food allergies or environmental factors contributing to skin issues, breathing difficulty and more.
Active adults and athletes are at risk for chronic heart conditions, and demanding workouts can trigger undetected heart problems, especially at higher altitudes.
- Turn to the same care team that Colorado’s professional athletes do.
- In addition, our sports cardiologists diagnosis and treat professional, recreational and occupational (tactical) athletes alike with personalized care plans.
- We can also provide guidance, counseling and management on all aspects of sports and exercise, from risk factor modification to issues related to exercise in environmental extremes like altitude.
Better sleep is not far away
Restful sleep plays an important role in recovery from an active lifestyle.
- Get the latest proven treatments for your sleep-related problems.
- In a single-day appointment, you’ll meet with every specialist involved in your care to decide on the best care plan for you, including diagnosis of your condition, non-surgical therapies and the surgical intervention you may need, not found many other places locally.