Get proof of vaccination in the CLEAR app.
- Download the free CLEAR app and have a government-issued ID ready for when you’re prompted to create an account.
- Tap the blue “Digital vaccine card” button on the home screen.
- Choose “UCHealth Colorado” and follow instructions.
- Upload or scan your UCHealth SMART QR Code.
- Your verified digital vaccine card is ready for use.
Skip the paper. UCHealth and CLEAR® have you covered.
Access your digital vaccine records and test results.
We’re excited to be partnering with CLEAR® to give you another easy way to create a digital vaccine card. CLEAR Health Pass provides you with a seamless way to upload proof of vaccination, negative COVID-19 tests or fill out health surveys. It’s free and easy to use.
Having both UCHealth and CLEAR apps on your phone gives you everything you need to show proof of vaccination and test results so you can travel, attend your favorite events, shops, restaurants and go anywhere else you may need to show proof of vaccination.
If you have both apps already, you’re good go to. Check out the instructions on how to access your digital vaccination record and tests in each app.