Before it was Black Friday and before social media, the day after Thanksgiving used to be just another day to play. It was a bonus day off to connect with friends and family.
This year, we’re bringing it back, so you can get everyone together for events that focus on straight up fun, free of devices and distractions.
Play football with a pro? Done. Storytime and a live play? Say no more. Forget the FOMO, because here’s your chance to Check Out something awesome.
Check Out Any Time
Read below for some healthy tips.
TIPS FOR CHECKING OUT, ANY TIME:
- Turn off your devices at the restaurant. We promise you’ll be okay.
- Start a sing-a-long in the car. Don’t worry if you’re off key.
- Play a pickup game of basketball. Watch those elbows.
- Take a walk. Take the dog while you’re at it.
- Go sledding. Bundle up!
- Do an art project. Don’t be afraid to get messy.
- Call a relative you haven’t spoken to in a while.