Memorial Hospital is much more than your provider of choice for health care while your sick or injured. We are your partner in your health and wellness. Your choice for health information and resources.
Call HealthLink nurse advice line at Memorial Hospital: (719) 444-CARE
- It is free to all community members
- Call Center is open 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday and closed on major holidays.
- Outpatient laboratory and classes are open 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday and closed on major holidays.
The nurse advice line at Memorial Hospital will:
- Answer your health-related questions
- Provide advice on treating earaches, fever and other minor injuries/illnesses
- Help you find a physician
- Schedule the class or screening of your choice
- Provide information about Memorial programs and services
- Find a doctor
- Sign up for a class
- Search the health library
- Check symptoms
In addition to a nurse advice line, HealthLink at Memorial Hospital provides classes, health risk analyses, screenings and other wellness programs.
» More about: HealthLink