Poudre Valley Hospital Obstetric Transport Services provides inter-facility ground or air transportation of pregnant patients in need of targeted care.
From bedside to bedside, our transport team includes a registered nurse, paramedic and emergency medical technician (EMT) specifically trained to provide high-risk obstetric care during transport.
PATH line: 888-853-4900
Features and benefits of our program:
- PVH Obstetric Transport Services is available 24/7; 365 days a year.
- A specially trained team of registered nurses, paramedics and EMTs are dedicated to providing high-risk obstetric transport services.
- Ground obstetrics transport complements air and is available when air transport is not due to weather, maintenance, being in flight or other special circumstances.
- Specialty trained in advanced fetal monitoring, emergency deliveries, maternal fetal assessment and neonatal resuscitation.
Poudre Valley Hospital and Medical Center of the Rockies specialties include:
- Maternal Fetal Medicine services
- 24/7 OB hospitalists
- 24/7 neonatology services
- 24/7 anesthesia services