Poudre Valley Hospital Critical Care Transport Services provides inter-facility ground transportation of acute patients in need of targeted care.
From bedside to bedside, every patient is accompanied by a registered nurse, paramedic and emergency medical technician specifically trained to provide ICU-standards of care during transport.
2500 Rocky Mountain Ave.
Loveland, Colo. 80538
This 12-hour service is offered from
9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Features and benefits of our program
- PVH Critical Care Transport Services is the only program of its kind in northern Colorado.
- An integrated program that closely aligns medical transport with Medical Center of the Rockies, a high-tertiary care facility offering excellence in cardiac care, trauma and neurosurgery.
- A specially trained team of registered nurses, paramedics and EMTs are dedicated to providing CCT services.
- Ground critical care transport (CCT) complements air CCT and is available when air CCT is not due to weather, maintenance, being in flight or other special circumstances.
- Trained to perform intra-aortic balloon pump transports, if needed.