Each patient I see is a unique individual with a unique problem. I try to take time to understand how a disease process or condition affects that patient and what treatment might best suit their needs. If a surgical intervention is warranted, I do all I can to ensure the patient understands all aspects of the surgery, risks involved, and the recovery process. The better informed a patient is, the easier it is on the physician to care for them.
– Outdoor activities (skiing, snowboarding, mountain biking, camping, hiking … the reason I live in Colorado!)
– Nebraska Cornhusker football. GBR!
Why choose UCHealth?
UCHealth is a rapidly growing, physician-directed group with a philosophy of patient-centered care that offers an extensive network of practitioners for the best in healthcare for the front range of Colorado.
Qualifications and experience
- Cancers - Bladder Cancer, Cancers - Kidney Cancer, Cancers - Prostate Cancer, Cancers - Testicular Cancer, Cancers - Urologic Cancer, Kidneys and Urinary System, Kidneys and Urinary System - Incontinence, Kidneys and Urinary System - Prostate Disease, Men's Health - Prostate Conditions, Surgery - Robotic Surgery, Urology
- Languages spoken
Michigan State University (2007)
Des Moines University (2001)
- Clinical interest for patients
– Robotic surgery for prostate cancer, kidney cancer and other conditions
– BPH treatment
– Erectile dysfunction
– General urology care
- UCHealth strongly encourages you to consult with your health insurer to determine accurate information about your coverage and benefits for a particular health care service provided at a UCHealth facility. Read more here.