I strive to treat every patient as an individual and use a combination of various manual therapy techniques and specific exercise prescription to help patients return to their active lifestyle. I think therapy is most effective when treating the person as a whole and working together with them as a team to achieve their goals
I choose to work for UCHealth due to the high quality of care they provide for their patients and their reputation for excellence. At UCHealth I have the ability to work with some of the best physicians and physical therapists in Colorado in order to help patients return to their active lifestyle.
I was born and raised in Tucson, AZ but came to Colorado 3 years ago after spending time in Southern California. When not in the clinic, you can find me hiking or mountain biking along the Front Range and enjoying the outdoors with my golden retriever. I love cooking, trying new restaurants in Denver, and spending time with my family and friends.
-Orthopedic Certified Specialist (OCS)
-Functional Dry Needling Level 1, (Kinetacore/Evidence in Motion)
Qualifications and experience
- Sports Medicine
Biola University (2004)
California State University Long Beach (2009)
- Clinical interest for patients
- Orthopedic Medicine
- Return-to-Sport and Sports Specific Training
- Spine Rehabilitation
- Research interest for patients
- Pain Science in Rehabilitation
- Sports Injury Prevention
- UCHealth strongly encourages you to consult with your health insurer to determine accurate information about your coverage and benefits for a particular health care service provided at a UCHealth facility. Read more here.