My goal is to provide excellent patient-centered care, with a focus on education and collaboration. I will work with your physician to improve your health and wellness. I am passionate about helping each of my patients achieve their best outcomes with each visit.
My wife and I live in Windsor, and we are blessed to have four children. Our family enjoys: hiking, fly fishing, gardening, swimming, cycling, and spending time with family and friends.
Qualifications and experience
- Rehabilitation Therapy - Physical Therapy
University of California - San Diego (2002)
Doctor of Physical Therapy
University of Saint Augustine San Marcos, CA Campus (2011)
- Clinical interest for patients
• Outpatient orthopedics
• Sports therapy and rehab
• Balance training and gait
• Vestibular rehabilitation
• Aquatic therapy
- Research interest for patients
• Low back pain
• Sacroiliac dysfunction
• Functional dry needling
- UCHealth strongly encourages you to consult with your health insurer to determine accurate information about your coverage and benefits for a particular health care service provided at a UCHealth facility. Read more here.