I believe in a holistic approach to physical therapy that assesses whole body movement to minimize and eliminate pain and dysfunction.
At UCHealth we are have the ultimate team approach. At our clinic you have access to state of the art providers from start to finish to help you return to whatever activity you wish. We pride ourselves on our commitment to excellence, team communication and will do our best to provide you, the patient an excellent experience.
- SCS (Sports Certified Specialist)
- RD (Registered Dietitian)
- Functional Dry Needling Certified (Level I & II Kinetacore)
I am Colorado transplant originally from Central Pennsylvania. I played collegiate lacrosse at Cornell University and have coached collegiate lacrosse for over 12 years. I enjoy hiking and exploring Colorado, running, weight training, wakeboarding, reading, cooking and baking.
Qualifications and experience
- Rehabilitation Therapy - Physical Therapy
Bachelor of Science
Cornell University (2003)
Doctor of Physical Therapy
Regis University (2010)
- Clinical interest for patients
My clinical interests include rehabilitation of the lower extremities with a special interest in the hip. I also am very interested in return to sport rehabilitation for athletes of all sports and ages.
- Research interest for patients
My research interests currently include ACL return to sport guidelines, optimizing post-op hip rehabilitation and Clinical application of DARI movement system.
- UCHealth strongly encourages you to consult with your health insurer to determine accurate information about your coverage and benefits for a particular health care service provided at a UCHealth facility. Read more here.