I strive to provide individualized medical care, focused on patient-centered goals. I frequently collaborate with other members of the rehabilitation team and utilize community resources. I believe in taking the time to answer patient questions and provide health education. It is important to me that my patients feel heard and respected during their clinic visit.
I specialize in the management and prevention of complications related to amputations. I assist with preamputation counseling, prosthetic limb prescription, skin care, excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis), and referrals to therapy. I also evaluate and treat pain of the residual limb, phantom limb pain, and musculoskeletal complications.
My other areas of interest include electrodiagnostic medicine, spinal cord injury, traumatic brain injury, spasticity management, Botox for migraine, and ultrasound-guided joint injections for arthritis.
I enjoy living in sunny Colorado and taking advantage of the outdoor activities available all year round. I especially love hiking the Front Range with my lovable Goldendoodle, Sam.
Qualifications and experience
- Bones, Joints and Muscles - Back Pain, Bones, Joints and Muscles - Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Bones, Joints and Muscles - Foot and Ankle Injuries and Disorders, Bones, Joints and Muscles - Hip Injuries and Disorders, Bones, Joints and Muscles - Knee Injuries and Disorders, Bones, Joints and Muscles - Shoulder Injuries and Disorders, Brain Injury Medicine, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation - Sports Medicine, Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Doctor of Medicine
University of Chicago
University of Colorado
- Clinical interest for patients
• Amputee rehabilitation
• Brain Injury
• Concussion and post-concussive syndrome
• Carpal tunnel syndrome
• Electrodiagnostic medicine (EMG and nerve testing)
• Spinal cord injury
• Stroke rehabilitation
• Spasticity management
• Botox for spasticity and migraine
• Trigger point injections for muscle pain
• Ultrasound-guided joint injections for arthritis pain