As a Physical Therapist, I use knowledge, creativity, and passion to provide the best care for my patients. I work to inspire others through education and collaboration to value, rehabilitate, and maintain their bodies and their function. Throughout this process I advocate for my patients’ health, rights, and dignity.
I chose to work at UCHealth because of their dedication to patient-centered care, research, innovation, and evidence-based practice. I’m continually encouraged by the supportive community and ease with which different healthcare professionals can communicate to improve care.
I grew up as a competative gymnast, and now enjoy rock climbing, skiing, biking, photography, chess, and learning to play any instrument I can get my hands on!
Qualifications and experience
- Rehabilitation Therapy - Physical Therapy
Doctor of Physical Therapy
Bachelor of Science
- Clinical interest for patients
- General orthopedics including necks, backs, shoulders, elbows, hips, knees, ankles, and feet
- Return to sports, especially dance, gymnastics, and climbing
- Vestibular and general balance rehabilitation
- Gait analysis and integration of technology into rehabilitation
- Research interest for patients
Gait analysis Reinking M, Dugan L, Ripple N, Schleper K, Scholz H, Spadino J, Stahl C, McPoil T. Reliability of 2-dimensional video-based running gait analysis. International Journal of Sports Physical Therapy. 2018;13(3):453-461.