We would be pleased to assist you with motel reservations, referrals, information, errands and questions before or during your hospital stay.
PVH concierge services
Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday, 11 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Location: The concierge is located by the gift shop in the main entry hallway on the main level.
MCR concierge services
Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Saturday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Sunday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The concierge is located at the main level entry information desk on the first floor.
Using the concierge
We can help make your day easier with such services as:
- Arranging discount accommodations for out-of-town guests
- Referrals and directions to local restaurants, parks, businesses, theaters and movies
- Scheduling haircuts
- Getting clothes to the laundry or dry cleaners
- Delivering you a newspaper, magazine or video in the hospital
- Mailing letters, cards and packages
- Ordering flowers
- Personal shopping
- Calling for a taxi or shuttle service
- Gift wrapping
- Web searches for flights, weather and business information
- Wheelchair assistance
- Escorting guests to the cafeteria (on the lower level)
- Sending faxes
- Clerical services (photocopying, mailings, etc.)
- Meeting and assisting visitors for a patient
- Scheduling car wash and locksmith services
- Giving hospital tours
- Celebrating patient birthdays and anniversaries
- Helping arrange pet care
- Arranging for a therapeutic pet or clown visit in the room
- Notary, Living Wills, Durable Powers of Attorney, etc.
Please note: Some services we provide may have a cost from an outside business. The concierge will discuss this with you.