In an emergency, please dial 911 (24 hours)
- Main hospital number:
>> Contact us via email form
- Physicians and health care providers: to consult with a specialist or refer a patient to UCH, call the Physician Access Center at 720-848-2828 or toll-free 877-422-3648.
- To contact a patient, call our Patient Information Line: 720-848-4011.
- For deliveries:
Patient: (patient name), Room # (if available)
c/o University of Colorado Hospital
Aurora, CO 80045
- For patients coming to UCH's Anschutz Inpatient Pavilion: call 720-848-4251
- Outpatient information desk (at AOP): 720-848-1000
- To schedule an appointment: go to the appointment request page
- 720-848-1432 or 800-941-2207 (for mail order)
Charges to patients often are separated into two invoices. The hospital bills for its own costs (RNs, clinical staff, equipment and supplies). Costs for professional services (doctors, nurse practitioners, others) are billed separately.
- For hospital invoice issues (from University of Colorado Hospital): 720-553-1700
- For physician invoice issues (from University Physicians Inc): 303-493-7000
For more information, visit our billing information page.
Make a donation
Other important numbers
- Operator: 720-848-0000
- Patient Representative: 720-848-5277
- Lost and Found: 720-848-2458 - 24 hour voice message line. Callers are asked to leave their name, contact telephone number and item description (location where item was lost is a plus). Due to call volumes, calls will only be returned if an item is found.
- Burn Referral: 877-422-3648
- LifeLink Transport: 720-848-5465
- Lung Information Line: 303-372-INFO (4636)
- Medical Records: 720-848-1031
- My Health Connection technical support (computer-related issues): firstname.lastname@example.org
- TDD/TTY: 800-659-2656
- University Physicians, Inc.: 303-493-7000
- Volunteer Opportunities: 720-848-1886
To report a problem
If you have any concern about quality of patient care or patient safety, please let us know. Contact our patient representatives at 720-848-5277 or via email at UCH-PatientRepresentatives@uchealth.org .
Additionally, you may contact our accrediting agency, The Joint Commission, to report those concerns:
By phone: 800-994-6610
By email: email@example.com
The Joint Commission
One Renaissance Blvd.
Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181
UCHealth is committed to ethical and legal conduct in accordance with Federal and State law. If you suspect any instances of wrongdoing, please report it immediately to the Integrity Hotline.
Accessible 24/7, the Integrity Hotline is managed by a third party to ensure anonymity.
Phone: (855)-82-imatr or (855) 824-6287
Online: Log Your Concern