One of the nation's leading hospitals
Top medical professionals, superior medicine and progressive change make University of Colorado Hospital one of the leading hospitals in the nation.
We're consistently ranked among the top hospitals in the country by U.S. News & World Report and many other rating agencies.
We're also internationally respected for our exceptional teams of medical specialists our remarkable medical outcomes and our overall clinical excellence.
Our buildings on the Anschutz Medical Campus include:
- The Anschutz Inpatient Pavilion (AIP and AIP 2), our two inpatient towers
- The Anschutz Outpatient Pavilion, home to many of our clinics
- The Anschutz Cancer Pavilion, home to the renowned clinical services of the University of Colorado Cancer Center (with outcomes that far exceed state averages)
- The Rocky Mountain Lions Eye Institute, home to University Laser Vision and what Ophthalmology Times recently named one of the 10 best ophthalmology practices in the country.
- The Center for Dependency, Addiction and Rehabilitation (CeDAR), the region's premier residential and treatment center for adults and families afflicted with alcoholism and substance dependencies.
The hospital and its much-honored physicians also operate primary care clinics in eight convenient Denver metro locations.
The region's only academic hospital
Academic hospitals tend to be the first in their regions - and often in the nation - to bring new treatments to the bedside.
All the providers at University of Colorado Hospital serve as faculty members at the University of Colorado School of Medicine, one of the premier academic research institutions in the country. They are at the forefront of new research and medical treatments.
Because they transfer that advanced knowledge in our collaborative teams of experts and specialists, our providers can often help patients in ways other hospitals cannot.