Scheduled appointments only; please call for available times
The Toxicology Services practice at University of Colorado Hospital in metro Denver specializes in the evaluation, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of adverse health effects and poisoning that can result from:
- Exposure to environmental and occupational toxins
- Exposure to chemical substances and biological agents such as mycotoxins
- Exposure to hazardous materials including pesticides, solvents, metals, and gases
- Prescribed and/or over the counter medications, drug abuse, and dietary supplements
- Interactions between multiple medications
- Herbal medicines
- Animal envenomation
Interpretation of analysis of chemicals in the human body
We assist in interpreting results of elevated levels of metals (e.g., lead, arsenic, mercury, cadmium) or other chemicals in hair, blood, urine or other biological media.
Identifying the cause of illness
We can assess whether exposure to a chemical or biological agent might have caused an illness or other health ailment.
SelectNet provider for Pinnacol
The Toxicology Services practice at University of Colorado Hospital is now a SelectNet provider for Pinnacol Assurance.
Pinnacol was established as the assured source of workers’ comp coverage for Colorado companies.