At UCHealth Family Medicine – Hilltop, we offer the best in primary care services. Our highly-trained and compassionate staff can help you obtain and maintain optimal health.
We aim to care for the whole person, and that includes partnering with patients and their families to identify and understand each patient’s unique needs. From routine physicals to maintenance of chronic conditions like diabetes or cholesterol management, our providers take the time to listen to your concerns and to develop a plan for care with you.
UCHealth app + My Health Connection
Schedule virtual visits, make office appointments, refill/renew prescriptions, get lab results, email your doctor, view your medical records and much more. Start today by searching “UCHealth” in app stores or log into My Health Connection.
We treat your entire family:
For your convenience, we offer:
Conditions we treat
- Routine checkups
- Same-day sports physicals
- Screenings (cancer screens, diabetes, cholesterol screens)
How to schedule
- Conveniently schedule online
- Give us a call: 303-841-2212
What to bring
- Your photo ID (driver’s license, passport, state or military ID are acceptable)
- Your insurance card. If covered by a spouse’s policy, know your spouse’s date of birth and Social Security number
- List of current medications taken