University of Colorado Hospital has one of the most respected rehabilitation therapy programs in the Rocky Mountain region.
Our therapists are highly qualified with many holding doctoral degrees as well as specialty certifications in their area of expertise. They are committed, and often involved in up to date research, education, and therapies to optimize your care and help you reach your highest potential.
Please bring or wear loose clothing (shorts or tank tops) to expose the area we are treating.
We speak Spanish at this location / Se habla español
Conditions we treat
- Chronic pain
- Cognitive disorders involving processing, memory and reasoning
- Functional breathing disorders (paradoxical vocal fold motion)
- Headaches, TMD
- Listening and understanding after cochlear implant or hearing aid placement
- Low vision
- Neurologic conditions (stroke, functional movement disorders, spinal cord injury, concussion)
- Orthopedic conditions: neck, back, extremity injuries
- Pregnancy-related conditions
- Swallowing disorders (dysphagia)
- Voice disorders
- Women’s and men’s pelvic health/incontinence
- Aquatic therapy
- Arm/leg bracing
- Balance/vestibular rehabilitation
- Bariatric rehabilitation
- Dry needling
- Gait/running analysis
- Hand and upper extremity rehabilitation/post-surgical care
- Limb restoration/amputee rehabilitation
- Oncology rehabilitation
- Pilates-based rehabilitation
- Post-surgical rehabilitation
We have amputee, burn, and stroke survivor support groups. Please call 720-848-2000 to find out more.