The premier neurology and neurosurgery center in Colorado Springs
At UCHealth Neurology and Neurosurgery at Memorial Central, our primary goal is to return patients to as full-function as possible utilizing the most current and practical approaches to brain and spine conditions.Our expert medical staff and board-certified neurosurgeons are committed to timely, ongoing communications between the patient, the patient’s family, and the patient’s primary care doctor to ensure that everyone who needs to be is properly informed during the course of care.
At Memorial Hospital, we evaluate and treat the following conditions:
- Vascular disorders: Stroke, transient ischemic attack (TIA), subarachnoid hemorrhage, subdural hemorrhage and hematoma and extradural hemorrhage
- Infections: Meningitis, encephalitis, and epidural abscess
- Structural disorders: Brain or spinal cord injury, Bell’s palsy, cervical spondylosis, carpal tunnel syndrome, brain or spinal cord tumors, congenital malformations, peripheral neuropathy, and Guillain-Barré syndrome
- Functional disorders: Headaches, epilepsy, dizziness and neuralgia
- Degenerative: Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), Huntington’s chorea and Alzheimer’s disease, and may use deep brain stimulation for these conditions