Date(s)March 15, 2018
Time7:30am - 4:30pm
This is a multi-day event. You will need to attend on the following days:
- March 15, 2018
- March 16, 2018
Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS) 2018 – Colorado Springs
Two-Day Provider Course
March 15 and March 16
7:30am – 4:30pm
Physicians – $600
APPs – $500 (If you are an APP please enter “APPATLS” as your coupon code to get the correct pricing).
UCHealth Community Education Center
2050 Kidskare Pt
Colorado Springs, CO 80910
- Registration deadline is one month prior to course start date.
- Register early —space is limited.
- Cancellation policy—Fee is refunded less $25 handling charge if cancellation is received by the registration deadline.
- No refunds granted after the registration deadline.
- Entire fee refunded if the course is cancelled.
- Fee includes book, course materials, breakfast, lunch, and refreshments.
- Will be mailed upon confirmation and payment of registration
- Must be studied prior to course
The American College of Surgeons is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education (CME) for physicians.
The American College of Surgeons designates this live activity for a maximum of 17 hours (provider course) AMA PRA Category I CreditsTm. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Thomas Schroeppel, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Trauma Medical Director, Memorial Central
This event is full.