Family Medicine and Internal Medicine opportunities in metro Denver
UCHealth and the University of Colorado School of Medicine are seeking Family Medicine and Internal Medicine physicians to serve the growing metro Denver community.
Multiple traditional community and academic community employment/affiliation options are all available through our provider networks. We offer employment and affiliation options (community-based) as well as a variety of partnership approaches for existing practices to include contracted service arrangements and affiliations, IT resource relationships and Clinically Integrated Network (CIN) affiliations.
Providers will have access to:
- New and existing practices in Cherry Creek, Highlands Ranch, Broomfield, Castle Rock and the entire metro Denver area
- Highly efficient enterprise-wide electronic health system (EPIC)
- Provider-led Clinically Integrated Network
- A national reputation for excellence in quality, specialty care, nursing and academics
- Salary guarantee with achievable productivity incentives
- Market-competitive base
- Robust benefits package to include retirement, medical, vision, dental and life insurance and disability coverage
- Personal Time Off (PTO) allowance
- Continuing medical education (CME) credit
- Malpractice coverage
- Relocation expenses available
Denver is a major metropolitan city with over 2.7 million people and a growth rate that has consistently outpaced the national rate. Denver is a top destination to live with a thriving cultural scene, award-winning dining and panoramic views of the Rocky Mountains. An abundance of summer and winter outdoor recreational activities and over 300 days of sunshine a year make for the world’s most spectacular playground. Denver topped Forbes’ 2015 list of Best Places for Business and Careers. Denver is home to seven professional sports teams and UCHealth is the official health partner of the Denver Broncos, the Colorado Rockies, the Denver Nuggets, the Colorado Avalanche, the Colorado Mammoth and the Denver Outlaws.
About UCHealth Medical Group
Community-based opportunities are available through UCHealth Medical Group. With a focus on improving the patient experience and achieving excellent clinical outcomes, and is the fastest growing, most comprehensive multi-specialty medical group in Colorado. UCHealth Medical Group is led by physicians and provides a full continuum of medical care and the highest level of expertise.
About University of Colorado School of Medicine
Academic clinical opportunities are available through the University of Colorado School of Medicine. These include a clinical community practice environment that blends high-quality patient care with the potential for academic activities. The University of Colorado School of Medicine aims to provide the highest quality patient care with demonstrated outcomes, training future clinicians and leaders, and innovating and advancing care and discovery.