If you're planning to deliver your baby at Poudre Valley Hospital in Fort Collins or Medical Center of the Rockies in Loveland, you can pre-register for your labor and delivery using our online pre-admission form.
To better serve you, we ask that you pre-register for your delivery at least four weeks prior to your due date. Upon receiving this form, we will call your insurance company to verify coverage and confirm that authorizations and referrals are in place. We will then inform you of any financial responsibilities you may have. Deductibles and copays are due at the time of service.
Scheduling C-section deliveries
All scheduled C-sections require an appointment with a pre-admission nurse at least three days before surgery. Please call for an appointment. Out-of-town patients may be able to do a phone interview.
- Poudre Valley Hospital: 970-495-8700
- Medical Center of the Rockies: 970-624-1500
Important insurance reminders
- Most insurance plans require you to add your newborn to the plan within 30 days of delivery to ensure he or she is covered.
- Self-insured plans do not always automatically cover your newborn for the first 30 days. Check with your employer for information.
- Notify us if the baby is covered by an insurance plan other than the mother’s plan.
- If the baby stays in the hospital longer than the mother, copays and deductibles for the baby are normally due at the time of the delivery.
Learn more about pre-admission for childbirth
For more information, please email us anytime:
Poudre Valley Hospital pre-admission
Medical Center of the Rockies pre-admission