University of Colorado Health is proud to offer outstanding care for children from birth through age 21 across the Front Range.
Total care for children
Whether your child needs routine care or specialized care for chronic illness or injury, the UCHealth system provides a continuum of family-centered care for children at convenient locations across the region—family practice, pediatric specialists, clinics, hospitals, urgent care, and intensive care. We’ll partner with you in managing your child’s overall health.
Specialized pediatric services
Across UCHealth system facilities in Fort Collins, Greeley, Loveland, metro Denver, and Colorado Springs, you’ll find these and other specialized services for children:
- Birthing services for growing families and maternal fetal medical services for high-risk pregnancies
- Neonatal and special care nurseries for premature and critically ill newborns
- Pediatrics Plus Unit at Poudre Valley Hospital specially equipped and staffed to care for children, including a nurse navigator to help parents and providers coordinate care
- Children's Therapy Services in Fort Collins, providing rehabilitation services including physical, occupational, speech and music therapy for children with developmental needs
- Cleft Clinic in Fort Collins, providing world-class care for children in need of cleft lip and palate surgery as well as revisional cleft surgery
- Network of pediatricians and family practice physicians to coordinate your child’s health care
We also offer many special programs and events to promote healthy kids and family in the communities we serve.