At the Allergy and Asthma Clinic at University of Colorado Hospital in metro Denver, our primary focus is on meeting the needs of each individual patient.
We take pride in listening carefully to our patients' concerns and answering questions so that together we can design the most effective course of treatment.
Both consultations and ongoing care are available to patients with a variety of conditions. Services provided include:
- Allergy shots
- Allergy skin tests and patch tests
- Evaluation of pulmonary function (spirometry)
- Intravenous infusions
- Methacholine challenge testing
- Skin biopsies
What to bring to your Allergy & Asthma Clinic appointment
- Your photo ID (driver's license, passport, state or military ID are acceptable).
- Your insurance card or the name of your carrier; the plan, policy or group number; and the phone number of the insurance company. If covered by a spouse's policy, know your spouse's date of birth and Social Security number.
- A referral form or number if required by your insurance carrier.
- Previous medical records. You also can arrange to have them transferred prior to your scheduled appointment time. Name, address and phone number of the referring physician (if relevant).
- Name, address and phone number of the referring physician (if relevant).