Important phone numbers and links
Manage your work information quickly, efficiently, and easily.
- Citrix - the UCH Citrix Gateway site is https://ctxapps.uch.edu. To use this site, you must fill out a remote access request form (available from the internal HUB web page). If you need to install the Citrix client on your PC, you may use the following links. Also, please reference our most current documentation and a troubleshooting FAQ.
- Windows Client (version 4.3, 32/64 bit compatible)
- Mac Client (12, Mountain Lion Compatible!).
- Mobile Device Setup (iPhone, iPad, Android, etc.)
Please be patient when downloading the Citrix clients from this webpage. Download speed will vary based on factors such as your home Internet connection speed. You should accept all default settings when prompted by the installation wizards.
- Attention External Users: In the near future we will be asking external users to upgrade their Citrix client. This message will be changed to reflect the deadline as soon as that information becomes available. You may upgrade your Citrix client to the latest version by downloading Citrix Receiver from the links below. For help upgrading your client, please refer to this documentation: https://www.uchealth.org/Documents/file-pdf/EMP-CitrixReceiverUpgrade.pdf
- Email - If you need assistance with your username and password, call the Help Desk at 720-848-4000.
- EPIC Central
- EPIC Haiku/Canto - EPIC applications designed for mobile devices using iOS and Android are now available. Find out if you are eligible for access and configure your mobile device.
- Emergency Line 303-352-0860 (recorded)
- ULearn (accessible via Lawson)
- Lawson (Will need your work login.)
- Kronos (Requires a minimum Java version of 1.7_67 and Internet Explorer 9 or higher. May need to download new version of Java.)
- Radiology/PACS Web
- Via remote Citrix and the PACS icon (please request access via the UCHealth IS Security Team)
- Via VPN - Once connected and you are on the internal portion of the network, please access the application as usual
Note: Quality and performance may be affected by your hardware or network connection speed.
- Weather Line 303-352-0860 (recorded)
Other helpful links